Android Training in Noida & Android Training Institute in Noida
Are you facing any annoying problem regarding Android? Have you ever stuck hopelessly in the android concept? Are you looking for the Best Android training in Noida? Are you hankering for the right job in android profile? If you are coming across any of the above-mentioned queries then, fortunately, you are at the right place as Techavera is one of the most reputed android Training institutes in Noida. When it comes to the instant placement for the fresher’s then Techavera is the most searching Android Training Institute in Noida which provides the best android training in Noida and strengthens the profile of your resume just to meet the latest IT standards. Trainers, at Techavera’s Android Training Institute in Noida, renders the quality android training in Noida, and are well-aware of every concept which is related to Android and how to easily implement these concepts in the comfortable, comprehensive, and consistent manner.
There are a number of institutes in the market but to choose the right one from a number of alternatives matter a lot. Techavera is that right pick which one can go for because of many reasons like one can get the unlimited access of theoretical classes, practical classes, and lab sessions. Techavera Noida, the best Android Training Center in Noida, based on one-size-fits-all approach, exhibits a continuous learning approach, and adheres with the well-defined quality standards. Now you can understand how the techavera is rendering the Best Android Training in Noida
Do you know the main reason why the Techavera is the Best android training Center in Noida? The main reason to opt out the techavera institute is that you will get a bundle of android training, development, and placement services under one roof in a one fell swoop way. Along with that, trainees will get a chance to get trained from the well-certified, recognized, and reputed android trainers, would have the unlimited access of the lab in the high-tech infrastructure of techavera. The android training courses & classes, at the techavera, is quite easy to pursue and to learn.
The android training course & classes, here, is not difficult to pursue as there is a number of classes, labs, and course modules are conducted to systematically render the quality training services. Along with that, one can learn the Android OS training. As the android aspirants, very well aware of the android development training and android OS training which is the most demanding subject in the android industry, but now aspirants don’t need to worry about the android apps development training as they can now exclusively, independently pursue the Android OS training from the Techavera. These are the well-known reasons– why the techavera is the best android institute in Noida.
If you want to get the detailed Android Training video Course Content then you are recommended to give a full read to the text which is mentioned underneath. If you want to contact us from other alternatives, then you can use the phoning, mailing, and filling a query form of our website anytime.
The course content of the syllabus is mentioned under, the candidates may have to check the details from the page under:
COURSE CONTENT AND SYLLABUS DETAILS FOR ANDROID TRAINING IN NOIDA:
Introduction to Android:
- Brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- What benefits does Android have?
- What is OHA?
- Why to choose Android?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
- Android features
- Android market
- Comparing Android with other platform
- Terms and acronyms
Installation and Configuration of Android:
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of eclipse
- Download and installation process of JDK
- Installation of ADT plugin for eclipse
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- Configuration of ADT plug-in for eclipse
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
Introduction to Application Component Activities:
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
Android Component Life Cycle:
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
- What are views, Layouts and their classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Absolute Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
- Grid View in Detail with Example
- Map View In detail with Example
- Sub Topical Views
- Web View In detail with Example
- Spinner In detail with Example
- Gallery In detail with Example
- Google Map View In detail with Example
- Introduction to creating activity user with views
- Different ways of creating views Using xml
Styles and Themes:
- Providing resources
- Different resource file location
- Providing alternative resources
- Android finds the best matching resource
- Accessing resources
- Accessing platform resources
- Handling runtime changes
- Introduction to JQuery
- JQuery work in Android
- What are Fragments?
- Multipane & Single pane
- Fragment Life Cycle
- Addition of Fragments
- Fragments Working without UI
Introduction to Menus:
- How to create menus?
- Types of Android Application Menus
- Option Menu
- Expanded - In detail with Example
- Context Menu ln detail with example
- Sub Menu-In detail with example
Introduction to Drawers:
- Navigation Drawer
- Simple Side Drawer
- Tab Drawer
- Extra Drawer
Handling user Interaction events:
- Handling user events
- Different types of event listener
- Different types of event handler
- OnKeyDown (int, KeyEvent)
- OnKeyUp (int, KeyEvent)
- OnTrackballEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnTouchEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnFocusChanged (boolean,int,Rect)
- Introduction to dialogs
- Showing and dismissing of dialog boxes
- Alert dialog in detail with example
- Progress dialog in detail with example
- Threading and handler
- Creating running applications-Events
- Creating running applications-Dialogs
- Notifying Users
- Status bar Notification
- Toast Notification
- Dialog Notification
- Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters and Internet:
- Different types of intent?
- Launching sub-activities
- What is intent filter?
- Intent objects---In detail with example
- Using intents to take pictures
- Handling sub activity results
- Android techniques for data storage
- Creating and saving shared preferences
- Retrieving shared preferences
- Storing in files
- Loading from files
- Storing in databases
Working with SQL Lite:
- Introducing SQL Lite database
- Working with Android databases
- Using SQL Lite Open Helper
- Cursors and content values.
- Opening and closing Database
Working in Background:
- Introducing services
- Creating and controlling services
- Registering a service in the manifest
- Starting, controlling, and interacting with a service
Using the Camera, taking Pictures and the Media API:
- Controlling the camera and taking pictures
- Playing audio and video
- Introducing the media player
- Preparing audio for playback
- Packaging audio as an application resource
- Initializing audio content for playback
- Preparing for video playback
- Playing video using the video view
- Setting up a surface for video playback
- Initializing video content for playback
- Supported video formats
- Controlling playback
- Managing media playback output
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Recording audio and video
- Using Intents to Record Video
- Configuring and Controlling Video Recording
- Previewing Video Recording
- Reading and Writing JPEG EXIF Image Details
- Adding new media to media storage
- Using the Media Scanner
- Inserting Media into the Media Store
- Raw video manipulation
- Recording Sound with Audio Record
- Playing Sound with Audio Track
- Speech recognition
- Creating and Running and Testing
Maps, Geo Coding and Location Based Services:
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with the location manager
- Configuring the Emulator to Test Location Based Services
About ADB (Android Debug Bridge):
- DDMS: Dalvik debug monitor Service
- Trace View
Data Security and Permission:
- Security Architecture
- User Ids and File Access
- Using Permissions
- Declaring and Enforcing Permissions
Drawing 2D And 3D Graphics:
- Rolling your own Widgets
Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi:
- Accessing the Local Bluetooth Device
- Managing Bluetooth Properties and State
- Managing Device Discoverability
- Discovering Remote Devices
- Monitoring Active Connection Details
- Scanning for Hotspots
- Managing Wi-Fi Configurations
- Creating Wi-Fi Network Configurations
- Device Vibration
- Controlling device vibration
Introduction SMS and MMS:
- Using SMS and MMS in Your Application
- Sending SMS and MMS from your Application
- Using Intents and the Native Client
- Sending SMS Messages Manually
- Tracking and Conforming SMS Message
- Conforming to the Maximum SMS
- Message Size Sending DAT Messages
- Introduction Android Instant Messaging
- Using the GTalk Service
- Binding the the GTalk Service
- Making a GTalk Connection and Starting an IM Session
- Handling Subscription Rausts
- Removing and Blocking Contacts
- Managing the User's Presence
- Managing Chat Session
- Sending Instant Text Messages
- Receiving Instant Text Messages
- Chat Rooms and Group Chats
- Managing Group Chat Sessions
- Sending and receiving Data Messages
- Transmitting Data Messages
- Receiving Data Messages
- What is content provider?
- How to access build in Content provider
- Retrieving build - in Content provider data
- Launching the Dialler to Initiate Phone
- Calls Replacing the Native Dialler
- Accessing phone and Network Properties & Status
- Reading Phone Device Details
- Reading Data Connection and Transfer State
- Reading Network Details
- Using sensors and the sensor manager
- Introducing Sensors
- Supported Android Sensers
- Finding Sensors
- Using Sensors
- Interpreting the sensor values
- Using the compass, accelerometer and orientation sensors
- Introducing Accelerometers
- Detecting Acceleration Changes
- Creating a G-Forceometer
Further Advanced Topics:
- Binding Activities to services
- Prioritizing Background services
- Binding data with service
Web Services with Architecture:
- What are web services?
- Web service Architecture?
- Rest & Soap
- Parsing Techniques JSON, XML
- Consuming Web Services
- CRUD Operations over Server
Google Cloud Messaging:
- What is GCM?
- GCM Architecture
- GCM Services
- Instant Messaging
- TTL (Time to Live)
- Group Messaging
- Server Communication
Introduction to NDK:
- What is NDK?
- Need of NDK
- Memory Management
- Machine Architecture
Introduction to gaming:
- Sensors with Canvas & Bitmap
- Introduction to Open GLES
- Making figures
- Provide figure Transformation
- List and Card View Shadows/ Custom Shadows
- App Bar /Action Bar
- Material Theme
- Adapter view and Recycler View
- 20g Cat
- Debugger Trace View
- Monkey Runner
- UI Automator
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE
- Training is especially aimed to aid the trainees in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The training in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- It offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart classrooms are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- An effective source of learning.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE TRAINING
- Techavera is the most promising and prominent institute, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.