CISCO Training in Noida & CISCO Training Institute in Noida
Today we are going to talk about the CISCO Training Courses. As we know it is was developed in the year December, 10, 1984 in United States. Its head quarter is based in San Jose, California U.S. It is a largest networking company in the world.
Here in our institute the candidates will learn as to describe how a network works, configure, verify and troubleshoot with VLANs and interswitch communications, administrative tasks required for a WLAN, general methods to mitigate threats and many more. CCNA training syllabus and course contents has been designed as per the latest industry course and swings through which they can get selected in MNCs easily at high ranks. It is also a biggest training centre in Noida which includes latest infrastructure and lab facilities. The location of Techavera is also easily accessible. Our institute have already trained 2000 candidates and now days they are working as a professionals for IT Software Departments.
The candidates who want to pursue CCNA course they have a great chance to get it done by one of the best and reputed training institute in Noida. The students of our institute also no need to visit companies to companies in search of jobs, we also assure the candidates for 100% placements. The trainers of the institute are well versed with new technologies and changes in the courses due to which they also provide the new update details to their trainees which helps the candidates in their exam and interviews. The trainers have worked on live projects which have gained a lot of experience in this field which helps the candidates a lot at the time of training.
Course Content and Syllabus for Cisco Training in Noida
How a network works? Its ways and descriptions
- Functions of various network devices
- What is the use of OSI and TCP/IP models and their related protocols?
- Selection of components which are required for network specification
- Interpret network diagrams
- Describe the impact of applications on a network
- Describe the operations of protocols in the OSI and TCP models
- The components required for network and Internet communications.
- Identification of the path between two hosts across a network
- Difference between LAN/WAN operation and features
- Identification of common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
Configuration, verification and troubleshooting a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Selection of related media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts.
- Interpretation of the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Justification of network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Identifying and resolving of the common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures.
- Performing and verifying initial switch configuration tasks and also verification of network status and switch operation using basic utilities, show and debug commands.
- Explanation of basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Implement basic switch security which includes port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs, trunking on Cisco switches, troubleshoot interVLAN routing, VTP and troubleshoot RSTP operation.
- Describe how to enhance switching technologies
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements
- Operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing, using DHCP and DNS
- Appliances for static and dynamic addressing services to hosts in a LAN environment
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
- Configuration and verification and troubleshooting of DHCP and DNS operation on a router
- What is IPv6?
- Descriptions of the technology required for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 including protocols, dual stack and tunnelling etc.
- Determine classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN Environment.
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Learn a basic routing concept which also includes packet forwarding and router lookup process.
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers including router bootup process, POST, router components
- Selection of the related media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
- Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters including CLI/SDM
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage IOS configuration files and Cisco IOS
- Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot of OSPF and EIGRP
- Troubleshoot routing issues
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands.
- Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Describe the standards associated with wireless media
- Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network.
- Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
- Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security
- Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks.
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Describe the increasing network security threats and also learn the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
- The basic methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
- Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
- Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
- Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.
- Configure and apply ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
- Troubleshoot ACL issues
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure NAT for given network requirements using
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
Implement and verify WAN links
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Describe VPN technology
- Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
Why to join Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd for Cisco Training in Noida:
- 100% Placement Assurance
- Flexible Timings for the candidates
- Small batch size
- Materials will be provided and Router and Switches will be provided
- Excellent Lab Facility is available
- CCNA course materials and interview question will be provided
- Practical Guidance by the staffs
- Life Time Support will be provided
- Hands free Experience on live projects
- Model Interview questions will be provided
- Mock interview will be conducted
- Regular assignments and CCNA Training real time tasks will be provided
Techavera Trainer's Profile for Cisco Training in Noida
- Has worked on multiple real times Advanced CCNA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in India
- More than 6+ Years of experience in CCNA Training
- Strong Theoretical and Practical Knowledge
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Certified Professionals
- All are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies
Techavera’s Placement Guarantee
- It has provided placement to the students which provides 100% placement assistance
- It helps the students in the creation of resume as per current industry norms.
- It also conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, GD (Group Discussion), Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students for face to face interview challenges with ease.
- It prepare the students to get placed in top IT Firms like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many other MNCs.