LDD Linux kernel and device driver Training in Noida & LDD Linux kernel and device driver Training Institute in Noida
LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver has become one of the most demanding trainings in today’s digital era in the training industry which is being pursued by the numerous working professionals, corporate professionals, or candidates on the daily basis. In the widest variety of LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training institutes in Noida, techavera is considered one of the Best LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training institutes in Noida which provides the best LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training in Noida which h is exclusively based on the corporate standards, patterns, or trends. Moreover, it thoroughly helps the candidates in transforming from the naïve candidates to the well-versed professional.
At Techavera’s LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training center in Noida, we have a deep industry-leading commitment to understanding the LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver concepts, facts, or knowledge and to developing the pre-existed training tactics, methodologies, or modules to the fullest extent. Techavera is an LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training institute headquartered in the Noida and is providing a huge variety of LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training, development, and recruitment services within a least possible time frame. It is offering more than 250 IT or non-IT courses to the students. The proposed LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver course is especially merged, combined with the official curriculum of the leading vendors including the Red Hat, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, EXN, BCS, or lots more.
The finest accuracy, implication, quality, and quickness in our teaching services are the ultimate yield of the Techavera’s extensive work, persistence, dedication, and believe. Techavera’s LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training institute in Noida has been rendering the LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training, development, and placement services in an effectual, comprehensive, and consistent manner. The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver trainers with more than eight year of experience are highly-qualified enough in answering the instant questions or in fixing up the real-time LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver project errors, issues. The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver course content at the techavera is designed with an aid of the pictorial diagrams, charts, or graphs. The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver course fee is extensively cost-effective as per industry demand, requirement, or pattern. To get the detailed, comprehensive, consistent, and coherent knowledge about the LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver course content, you need to give a full care at the course which is mentioned below.
Course Content and Syllabus for LDD Linux kernel and device driver Training in Noida
Overview of the LDD Linux kernel and device driver
- The Process
- Process Descriptor and the Task Structure
- Allocating the Process Descriptor
- Storing the Process Descriptor
- Process State
- Manipulating the Current Process State
- Process Context
- Kernel Threads
- Linux’s Process Scheduler Policy
- I/O-Bound Versus Processor-Bound Processes
- Process Priority
- Time slice
- The Scheduling Policy in Action
- The Linux Scheduling Algorithm Scheduler Classes
- Process Scheduling in Unix Systems
- Fair Scheduling
- The Scheduler Entry Point
- Wait Queues
- Waking Up
- Pre-emption and Context Switching
- System Calls
- Examples of system calls
- Examples of Standard APIs
- System call Implementation
- API-system Call-OS relationship
- Types of system calls
- Processor Affinity System Calls
- Yielding Processor Time
- Communicating with the Kernel
- APIs, POSIX, and the C Library
- Accessing the System Call from User-Space
- Getting Pages
- Getting Zeroed Pages
- Freeing Pages
- gfp_mask Flags
- Action Modifiers
- Zone Modifiers
- Type Flags
- Slab Layer
- Design of the Slab Layer
- Slab Allocator Interface
- Allocating from the Cache
- The Process Address Space
The Virtual File system
- Common File system Interface
- File system Abstraction Layer
- Unix File systems
- VFS Objects and Their Data Structures
- The Superblock Object
- Superblock Operations
- The Inode Object
- Inode Operations
- The Dentry Object
- The File Object
- File Operations
- Data Structures Associated with File systems
- Data Structures Associated with a Process
Interrupts and Interrupt Handlers
- Top Halves verses Bottom Halves
- Registering an interrupt handler
- Interrupt context
An Introduction to Kernel Synchronization
- Kernel Synchronization Methods
- Spin locks
- Reader-writer locks
Timers and Time Management
- Hardware clocks and timers
LINUX DEVICE DRIVER
- Role of Device-Driver
- types of Device driver
- loadable modules and its benefits
- Functions used to load and unload modules
- Passing parameters to a loadable module
Writing a device Driver Program
- Important header files
- Writing a simple module
- Compiling and loading modules
- Device information in /proc
- Character driver
- character driver basics
- major and minor numbers
- creating device files with mknod
- registering a character device driver
- Hand- on Practice
- Character Device Driver writing
- Userspace interaction
- Proc/sys model
- LCD implementation
- Understanding the serial device driver
- Introduction to RTOS
- What is Real Time System?
- Requirements of Real time System
- Hard Real-time Systems and Soft Real-time Systems
- What is a task creation?
- Unitask approach Vs multitask approach
- Task states
- Multitasking Kernel
- Context switch
- Priority based scheduling
- Round Robin scheduling
- Task states
- Task hooks
- Task synchronization
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE LDD Linux kernel and device driver TRAINING
- LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Training Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Training Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training at Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Training Institute Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Training Institute at Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver classes Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver classes at Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR LDD Linux kernel and device driver TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver training institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE LDD Linux kernel and device driver TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best LDD-Linux-kernel-and-device-driver Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.