MCSA Windows Server Training in Noida & MCSA Windows Server Training Institute in Noida
TECHAVERA NOIDA is the most frequently desired, demanding, and visited institutes in the Noida and is now accessible online from every nook and corner- across the nation and around the globe. Once aspirants are ready to learn about the MCSA then that time they are advisable to go for the private institution to get the well-organized, systematic, and relevant training right from the tech-savvy trainers. This is the reason why nowadays techavera is the most promising MCSA windows server training center in Noida and provide the Online training.
At TECHAVERA ‘s well-furnished MCSA windows server training in Noida, there are a number of aspirants who come here just to cater all their MCSA requirements, fulfil all the real-time needs within a least possible time frame. Here, at techavera, there are a number of trainers in various specialities who are having long-served or hands on experience in this field since last 7 years.
TECHAVERA NOIDA-the best MCSA windows server training in Noida-most-demanding training, development, and placement center across India -officials, at techavera, try to provide a wide array of advanced, organized, and systematic training services within a least possible time frame in the best possible manner. Techavera has a plenty of reasons to opt for, but nowadays predominant reason is its lab and well-versed trainers.
Here, at techavera, there is a smart lab which is well-equipped with a wide range of technical tools, equipments, and technologies and will assist the aspirants within a least possible time frame. Just because of this lab, Techavera has now become the best MCSA windows server in Noida and has elevated the lives of the numerous trainees.
If you want to know the detailed information about the multiple courses related to MCSA windows server then you can read the text which is mentioned underneath. Nevertheless, if you are left with any query then you are suggested to phone us on our number, message us on our website, or mail us on mailer.
MCSA COURSE CONTENT AT TECHAVERA NOIDA:
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Windows PowerShell
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- AD DS
- Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating AD DS Administration
- Using Command Line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Implementing Domain Name System (DNS)
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering Windows Server 2012
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Managing Group Policy Scope
- Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account ManagementP
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing Read-Only Domain Controllers
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring VPN Access
- Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Implementing Network Access Protection
- NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS-R
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Implementing Update Management
- Windows-Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Vi rtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows-Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE MCSA TRAINING
- MCSA Training in Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best MCSA Training in Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The MCSA training in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The MCSA trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s MCSA Training Institute in Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the MCSA Training Institute in Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart MCSA classes in Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The MCSA classes in Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The MCSA Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The MCSA Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- MCSA Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the MCSA training Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR MCSA TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s MCSA training institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE MCSA TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best MCSA Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.