Microcontroller Training in Noida & Microcontroller Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 572
TECHAVERA Noida offers the best Microcontroller training in Noida. With experienced Microcontroller professionals/trainers, who will help students to learn Microcontroller by making it a lightweight to the corporate standards that will help students to be prepare for the goal? We at TECHAVERA, the best institute for Microcontroller Training in Noida help students to learn Microcontroller with the help of live base projects. It is one of the most credible Microcontroller Training Institute in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full time job assistance with both basic and advanced training courses in the top most MNCs.
At TECHAVERA, we help students to understand the fundamental and advanced concept of Microcontroller, we prepare them for a successful career. We have successfully trained thousands of students in Noida and have been able to turn ourselves into an institute for the best Microcontroller Training Institute for Microcontroller . At TECHAVERA Microcontroller Training in Noida is conducted by professionals with years of experience in managing real time Microcontroller projects. TECHAVERA offers Microcontroller Training in various different modes i.e. Microcontroller Online Training, Classroom Training, Microcontroller Corporate Training, Fast Track Training and one-to-one training. Our experiences professions have designed our Microcontroller Training syllabus to match with the real world requirements and leading Industry norms.
TECHAVERA implements a sweet blend of a Microcontroller learning program and practical sessions to give our students optimum exposure that aids in transformation of students into a professionals. With world-class infrastructure and latest facilities, we are the best institute in Noida for Microcontroller . We prepare thousands of students for the Microcontroller Classes in Noida at reasonable fees that is designed as per the student needs.
Our Microcontroller Training syllabus basics of the Overview of Microcontroller, introduction to embedded system, history & need of embedded system, basic components of embedded system, hardware classification of embedded system, programming language classification of embedded system, microprocessor & microcontroller classification, intel 8051 architecture, addressing modes and assembler directives, Microcontroller training in Noida on real time projects along with Microcontroller Placement Training in Noida.
Begin your career by taking Microcontroller classes in Noida with certified professional with 10+ years of experience in real industry. Our Professionals are subject specialists and are up-to-date in the subject they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge as they have continued to spend time in the Industry so far. They are well connected with MNCs by hiring Human Resource managers for providing the placement as soon as possible. Our professionals will help student/ understudies to develop the ability of current industry norms and standards to get the success for their dream job.
While there are a number of institutes offering Microcontroller Training in Noida, TECHAVERA is one of the best Microcontroller training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. We have a decent record for placing our students and have been placed in many IT firms and progressive start-up organizations. Our course is designed for beginners and give hands on practice where students can focus on solving Microcontroller concepts easily. We have managed to stay in the top position. Our motto is to focus on creating a learning environment with comparatively less fees, tough well-defined course structures, well equipped Training labs, world-class infrastructure that overall helps students for a better learning. TECHAVERA is the leader in placing students in the top MNCs.
what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today to book your seat and know more about the available courses!
Course Content and Syllabus for Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
8051 Microcontroller Course Contents
- Introduction to Embedded System
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High-level programming language of Embedded System
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification
- Broad Cast
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
Intel 8051 Architecture
- Introduction to 8-bit microcontroller 8051
- Inbuilt features of 8051
- Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
- Bit addressable and byte addressable registers
- About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
- Addressing modes and assembler directives
- Different addressing modes with examples and assignments and lab demonstrations with examples of addressing modes Instruction sets
- Explanations about 4 different instruction sets and with assignments
- Serial communication concepts with programming
Intel 8051 μ C Pin Configuration Diagram
Registers & Memory of AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s interfacing
Interfacing of Seven Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counter Programming
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
Serial Communication Programming
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
Interrupt Driven Programming
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
Interfacing of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
Interfacing of External Memory
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
Introduction of Embedded C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
Programming Embedded Systems in C
- What is an embedded System?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you?
- Which operating system should you use?
- How do you develop embedded software?
Hello, Embedded World
- Installing the Keil software and loading the project
- Configuring the simulator
- Building the target
- Running the simulation
- Dissecting the program
- Aside: Building the hardware
Adding Structure to Your Code
- Object-oriented programming with C
- The Project Header (Main .H)
- The Port Header (Port .H)
- Example: Restructuring the ‘Hello Embedded World’ example
- Example: Restructuring the goat-counting example
- Further examples
Programming & Interfacing Using Embedded C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
- DC motor interfacing using UL2803 with controllers
- Stepper motor interfacing using UL2003 with controllers
- Servo motor interfacing with controllers
- Introduction to sensors
- IR sensors module
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Sensor Categories
- Binary Sensor
- Analog versus Digital Sensors
- Shaft Encoder
- A/D Converter
- Position Sensitive Device
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Inclinometer
- Digital Camera
- DC Motors
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Stepper Motors
- Cooperative Multitasking
- Interrupts and Timer-Activated Tasks
- Communication Model
- Fault-Tolerant Self-Configuration
- User Interface and Remote Control
- Sample Application Program
Case Study: Intruder Alarm System
- The software architecture
- Key software components used in this example
- Running the program
- The software
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE Microcontroller TRAINING
- Microcontroller-Training in Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best Microcontroller-Training in Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The Microcontroller tutoring in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The Microcontroller trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s Microcontroller coaching Institute in Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the Microcontroller Tutoring Institute in Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart Microcontroller classes in Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The Microcontroller classes in Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipment, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The Microcontroller Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The Microcontroller Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- Microcontroller Education Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the Microcontroller coaching center Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR Microcontroller TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s Microcontroller coaching institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your fingertips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE Microcontroller TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best Microcontroller Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different parts of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.