Microcontroller Training in Noida & Microcontroller Training Institute in Noida
The Microcontroller training is one of the most demanding, searching training in the training industry which one needs to pursue from the recognized, reputed, and registered training service provider. In the widest list of Microcontroller training institutes, techavera is one of the best Microcontroller training institutes in Noida which experientially renders the best Microcontroller training in Noida with 100% placement assurance and helps the corporate clientele, working professionals, or students to secure the desired job from the reputed and recognized companies such as HCL, SAPIENT, IBM, ACCENTURE, WIPRO, or lots more.
At the Techavera’s Microcontroller training Center in Noida, the well-versed trainers with more than six years of experience in answering the instant queries or questions, or fixing up the real-time Microcontroller issues, configuration issues, errors or set up issues or in managing the real-time Microcontroller project. The trainees here will be provided with a number of practical, theoretical or real-time Microcontroller project classes.
Techavera’s Microcontroller training institute in Noida was established in the year of 2013 with a dream to empowering the training industry. Since, 2013, TECHAVER is offering more than 250 IT or non-IT courses. The best part about this course is that the curriculum and syllabi of this course are merged, combined with the official curriculum of the prominent technology vendors including the Red Hat, Salesforce, SAP, or lots more.
The Techavera is the finest burgeoning Microcontroller training institute in Noida with the well-structured infrastructure and well-facilitated laboratory. The finest quality, execution, and precision in our training, development or placement services are the actual yield of the Techavera’s work, dedication, and persistence. The Techavera’s Microcontroller course content has been structured with the help of the interactive diagrams, graphs, or charts. The look and feel of the techavera building are the key reason why it is getting so much appreciation from the aspirants. The trainee will be provided with the Microcontroller training at the cheapest Microcontroller course pay. To get the detailed, comprehensive, and concrete knowledge about the Microcontroller course content, you need to give a care about the course which is mentioned underneath.
Course Content and Syllabus for Microcontroller Training in Gurgaon
8051 Microcontroller Course Contents
- Introduction to Embedded System
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High-level programming language of Embedded System
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification
- Broad Cast
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
Intel 8051 Architecture
- Introduction to 8-bit microcontroller 8051
- Inbuilt features of 8051
- Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
- Bit addressable and byte addressable registers
- About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
- Addressing modes and assembler directives
- Different addressing modes with examples and assignments and lab demonstrations with examples of addressing modes Instruction sets
- Explanations about 4 different instruction sets and with assignments
- Serial communication concepts with programming
Intel 8051 μ C Pin Configuration Diagram
Registers & Memory of AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s interfacing
Interfacing of Seven Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counter Programming
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
Serial Communication Programming
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
Interrupt Driven Programming
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
Interfacing of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
Interfacing of External Memory
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
Introduction of Embedded C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
Programming Embedded Systems in C
- What is an embedded System?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you?
- Which operating system should you use?
- How do you develop embedded software?
Hello, Embedded World
- Installing the Keil software and loading the project
- Configuring the simulator
- Building the target
- Running the simulation
- Dissecting the program
- Aside: Building the hardware
Adding Structure to Your Code
- Object-oriented programming with C
- The Project Header (Main .H)
- The Port Header (Port .H)
- Example: Restructuring the ‘Hello Embedded World’ example
- Example: Restructuring the goat-counting example
- Further examples
Programming & Interfacing Using Embedded C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
- DC motor interfacing using UL2803 with controllers
- Stepper motor interfacing using UL2003 with controllers
- Servo motor interfacing with controllers
- Introduction to sensors
- IR sensors module
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Sensor Categories
- Binary Sensor
- Analog versus Digital Sensors
- Shaft Encoder
- A/D Converter
- Position Sensitive Device
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Inclinometer
- Digital Camera
- DC Motors
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Stepper Motors
- Cooperative Multitasking
- Interrupts and Timer-Activated Tasks
- Communication Model
- Fault-Tolerant Self-Configuration
- User Interface and Remote Control
- Sample Application Program
Case Study: Intruder Alarm System
- The software architecture
- Key software components used in this example
- Running the program
- The software
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE Microcontroller TRAINING
- Microcontroller-Training in Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best Microcontroller-Training in Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The Microcontroller tutoring in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The Microcontroller trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s Microcontroller coaching Institute in Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the Microcontroller Tutoring Institute in Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart Microcontroller classes in Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The Microcontroller classes in Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipment, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The Microcontroller Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The Microcontroller Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- Microcontroller Education Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the Microcontroller coaching center Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR Microcontroller TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s Microcontroller coaching institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your fingertips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE Microcontroller TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best Microcontroller Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different parts of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.