MS Exchange Server Training in Noida & MS Exchange Server Training Institute in Noida
Techavera is the most promising MS Exchange server training institute in Noida which is being consulted, trained, and placed by the topnotch counselor, MS Exchange-server trainers, and placement officials respectively -across the nation and around the world. Techavera renders the best MS Exchange-server training in which is exclusively based on latest IT standards with the 100% job assurance. In such a digital era, this institute is the most frequently visited institute by the attendees as it offers a wide range of courses under one roof, and encompasses the IT and non-IT courses of various domains.
At Techavera’s well-supplied MS Exchange Server coaching center in Noida, MS aspirants, join with an expectation to become the best MS Exchange-Server engineer, and start with a baby step, and gradually learn the MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER course ranging from the beginner-level to the experienced level. Along with that, the trainees can have the well-organized, well-systematized training sessions ranging from the theoretical session to the lab session to the live industrial project sessions, select any of them as per your convenience, ease, and affordability.
At Techavera’s well-equipped smart lab, the trainees can make use of the latest tools, techniques, or equipments just to understand, realize, and grasp the concept not only theoretically but also the practically. Here, pursuer will be provided with a wide range of course modules which are especially designed to aid the trainees in the concrete, comprehensive, and consistent way.
Here, at techavera, the trainees will be conducted with a wide variety of subject materials, instructional modules, and mock test after a particular period of time. The trainee can get a chance to consult with the subject specialists in order to resolve the query or hurdle or problem of the particular subject. In such a way, specialist is bridging the gap between the theoretical knowledge and practical implication.
If you, as a reader, want to dig into the matter, then you are advisable to give a full-fledged read to the context which is mentioned below. Still, you are encountering any problem understanding anything regarding MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER cost and its content then feel free to dial the phone number, message us, fill a feedback form or mail us on mailers.
HERE IS A LIST OF NUMBER OF COURSES WHICH IS GIVEN BELOW:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 /2013 - An Overview
- What are Exchange-Server 2010 /2013?
- What is new in Exchange-server 2010 /2013?
- What is missing in Exchange-Server 2010 /2013 that was available in prior versions?
Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Editions
- Services of Exchange-Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange-Server 2010 /2013 and Active directory
Exchange server Training Objectives
- Architectural goals with Exchange-Server2010 /2013
- Exchange-Server 2010 /2013 Hardware Requirements
- Exchange-Server 2010 /2013 Operating System Requirement
- 64-Bit Support Only
- Graphical Administration Tools
- Command-line Administration Tools
- Database SizeServer Roles and Permissions
Role based Deployment and Server Roles
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Roles
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- HA Improvements
- Exchange-Server Permissions
Planning and Deploying Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Planning for Exchange-Server 2010 /2013
- Significant Changes in Exchange-Server 2010 /2013
- Logical Structure of Active Directory
- Active Directory Requirements
- Preparing the Active Directory Schema
- Preparing the Active Directory
- Understanding the AD Forest
Installing Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Preparing the Windows Server 2003
- Windows Requirements
- Memory Configuration
- Disk Configuration
- Exchange Prerequisites
- Installing Exchange
- Performing Post-Installation Tasks
- Delegating Permissions
Administering Exchange 2010/2013 and Installing Anti-virus and Anti-spam
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange
- Server Forefront Security
- Securing Communication
- Installing the ForefrontLesson 4.2 Administering Exchange 2010 /2013
- Understanding the New Administrative Architecture
- Installing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Tools
- Exploring the Exchange Management Console
- Exchange management Console Customization
- Toolbox Work Center
- Finalize Deployment Tip
Module 5 Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Administrative Roles
- Exchange 2010 /2013 built-in Administrative Groups
- Tuning Your Operating System
- Exchange management Shell Primer
- Command Syntax
- PowerShell vs. Exchange Management Shell
- Object Oriented
- Filtering Output
- Formatting Output
- Getting Help
Exchange Organization, Server and Recipient Management
- Understanding the Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Verifying the Installation of Exchange-Server 2010 /2013
- Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Configuring Administrative Permissions
- Adding and Removing Exchange 2010 /2013 Server Roles
- Uninstalling Exchange-Server 2010 /2013
Managing Recipients Using the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Console
- Managing Recipients
- Managing Mailboxes
- Creating a User Mailbox
- Manipulating Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Moving a Mailbox
- Enabling Unified Messaging for a Mailbox
- Creating a Custom Recipient Management Console
- Managing Distribution Groups and Exchange 2010/2013 Mailbox Server
- Managing Distribution Groups
- Distribution Groups
- Managing Mail Contacts and Mail Users
- Creating a Mail Contact
- Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2010 /2013
Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server Role
- Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Storage Groups
- Creating a New Storage Group
- Moving a Storage Group
- Managing Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Databases
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Public Folder Database
- Configuring a Public Folder
- Using a Public Folder
- Creating a New Public Folder Database
- Administering Public Folder Permissions
- Managing Public Folder Replica Settings
- Mail Enabling a Public Folder
- Managing Address Lists and Client Access Server
- Managing Address Lists
- Address Lists
- Managing Global Address Lists
- Creating Global Address Lists
- Applying Global Address Lists to Mail Objects
- Applying Permissions to Global Address Lists
- Managing Address Lists
- Managing Offline Address BooksLesson 9.2 Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Client Access Server
- Client Access Server Role
- Managing the Client Access Server
- The Auto Discover Service
- The Availability Service
- SSL Certificate
- Managing Outlook Anywhere
- Installing a Third party SSL Certificate
Managing Folder Content and Messages in Transit
- Understanding the Basics of Messaging records Management
- Messaging Records Management
- User Participation
- Possible Scenarios
- Managing Default Folders
- Creating and Managing Custom Folders
- Managed folder Mailbox Policies
- Assigning Managed Folder mailbox Policies to Users
- Enabling on the Mailbox Server
- Managing Messages in Transit
- New Exchange 2010 /2013 Transport Architecture
- Setting Up Message Classifications 280
- Deploying Message Classifications 282
- Setting Up Transport Rules 283
- Selecting Conditions and Exceptions 284
- Selecting Actions 286
- Creating New Rules with the Exchange management Console
Reliability and Availability
- Reliability and Availability
- Reliability vs. Availability
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Building a Reliable Platform
- Fault Tolerance vs. High Availability
- Outlook Local Cached Mode and Perceived Downtime
- Building Redundancy
- Network Load Balancing
- Supporting Infrastructure Redundancy
- Clustered Continuous Replication Clusters
Securing Logging, Auditing and Monitoring of Exchange 2010/2013
- Securing Exchange-Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange-Server Security Basics
- Message Security Types
- Security Configuration Wizard
- Choosing an Antivirus System
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with Exchange
- Choosing an Antivirus System
- Blocking File Attachments
- Implementing Multiple Layers of Protection
- Using a Reverse Proxy to protect Web Services
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange Best Practices Analyzer
- Auditing and Logging
- Increasing the size of Event Logs
- Exchange Diagnostics Logging
- Message Tracking
- Protocol and Connectivity Logs
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE MS EXCHANGE SERVER TRAINING
- MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Training in Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Training in Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER training in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Training Institute in Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Training Institute Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER classes in Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER classes in Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER training Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR MS EXCHANGE SERVER TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER training institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE MS EXCHANGE SERVER TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best MS-EXCHANGE-SERVER Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.