Oracle RAC Training in Noida & Oracle RAC Training Institute in Noida
The Oracle-RAC is defined as the Oracle real application clusters and is the most demanding Oracle software introduced in 2001 with oracle 9i. Getting to dig into the Oracle concepts or knowledge is itself as hassle as apprehending the Oracle in the whole. Hence, the Oracle aspirants are required to undergo into the job-oriented training provided by the top-notch Oracle coaching institute like Techavera. In the lengthy want-list, the Techavera is considered as one of the best Oracle-RAC training institutes in Noida which officially renders the best Oracle-RAC training in Noida which is thoroughly centered on the current industry trends, standards, and patterns. The result-oriented, industry-leading, and carrier-centered training supports the candidates to secure their dream job in the companies Wipro, HCL, Accenture, Aditi, Infosys, InfoTech, etc in the least possible time frame.
The Techavera is the Best ORACLE-RAC Training Institute in Noida which is rendering the
multi-faculty ORACLE training in the best possible manner. In today’s digital era, Techavera is the one-stop tutoring, development, & recruitment service provider which has a team of ORACLE corporate faculties with more than 4 years of experience. We, the officials, at the Techavera make an endeavor to deliver the more apprehensive, simplified, qualitative, fact-filled, consistent, concrete, relevant, and precise ORACLE ideations, concepts in the coherent and susceptible way.
The Techavera is the well-sustainable ORACLE-RAC Training Institute in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and well-facilitated Oracle-RAC laboratory. The ORACLE-RAC Training Course is apprehensively and readably simplistic, fact-filled, accurate and consistent. The best part about the Techavera is that the proposed course content is compatibly combinable with the corporate syllabi and curriculum of the premier IT vendors such as Red Hat, Salesforce, Cisco, Exin, BCS, SAP, or much more.
Moreover, the ORACLE Training Course Fee is amazingly cheapest in the latest IT training industry and is the well-accountable structure to appreciable about. To know the detailed, apprehensive, consistent, and coherent information about the ORACLE-RAC Course Content, e-reader out there needs to give attention at the text which is given below.
Course Content and Syllabus for Oracle RAC Tutoring in Noida
Oracle RAC Course Content:
Grid Infrastructure: Clusterware and ASM
Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Understand Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe ASM architecture and components
Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Perform pre-install tasks for Grid Infrastructure
- Install Grid Infrastructure
- Verify the installation
- Configure ASM disk groups
- Configure ASM volumes
- Make ASM cluster file system
- Mount ACFS volumes
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Display Clusterware management proficiency
- Demonstrate OCR backup and recovery techniques
- Managing Network Settings
- Perform prerequisite steps for extending a cluster
- Use Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) to add a node to an Oracle Clusterware home
Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware
- Contrast Policy-Managed and Administration Managed databases
- Describe the functionality of server pools
- Describe application placement policies
- Create an application Virtual IP (VIP)
- Manage application resources
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Locate Oracle Cluster ware log files
- Gather all log files using diagcollection.pl
- Enable resource debugging
- Enable component-level debugging
- Enable tracing for Java-based tools
- Troubleshoot the Oracle Cluster Registry (OCR) file
Administering ASM Instances
- Understand and apply ASM initialization parameters
- Manage ASM instances and associated processes
- Monitor ASM using the V$ASM dynamic performance views
Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Create and delete ASM disk groups
- Explain key performance and scalability considerations for ASM disk groups
Administering ASM Files, Directories, and Templates
- Use different client tools to access ASM files
- Understand and manage disk group templates
Administering ASM Cluster File Systems
- Administer ASM Dynamic Volume Manager
- Manage ASM volumes
- Implement ASM Cluster File System
- Manage ASM Cluster File System (ACFS)
- Use ACFS Snapshots
- Using command line tools to Manage ACFS
Real Application Clusters
Real Application Clusters Database Installation
- Install the Oracle database software
- Create a cluster database
- Perform post-database creation tasks
- Perform a single instance to RAC conversion
RAC Database Administration
- Use Enterprise Manager cluster database pages
- Start and stop RAC databases and instances
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the flash recovery area
- Recover from media failure and instance failures
- Tune instance recovery in RAC
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
RAC DB Monitoring and Tuning
- Determine RAC-specific tuning components
- Determine RAC-specific wait events, global enqueuers, and system statistics
- Implement the most common RAC tuning tips
- Use the Cluster Database Performance pages
- Use the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) in RAC
- Use Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) in RAC
- Configure and manage services in a RAC environment
- Use services with client applications
- Use services with the Database Resource Manager and scheduler
- Configure services aggregation and tracing
Design for High Availability
- Design a Maximum Availability Architecture in your environment
- Configure the Data Guard Broker configuration files in a RAC environment
- Determine the best RAC and Data Guard topologies for your environment
- Patch your RAC system in a rolling fashion
High Availability Connections
- Configure client-side, connect-time load balancing and connect-time failover
- Configure server-side, connect-time load balancing
- Use the Load Balancing Advisory
- Describe the benefits of Fast Application Notification
- Configure server-side callouts
- Configure Transparent Application Failover
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE Oracle RAC Tutoring
- Oracle-RAC Training in Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best Oracle-RAC Training in Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The Oracle-RAC training in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The Oracle-RAC trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s Oracle-RAC Training Institute in Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the Oracle-RAC Training Institute in Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart Oracle RAC classes in Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The Oracle-RAC classes in Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The Oracle-RAC Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The Oracle-RAC Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- Oracle-RAC Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the Oracle-RAC training Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR Oracle RAC TUTORING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s Oracle-RAC training institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE Oracle RAC TUTORING
- Techavera is the Best Oracle-RAC Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.