VMware VCP6.5 Training in Noida & VMware VCP6.5 Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 4857
TECHAVERA Noida offers the best VMware VCP6.5 training in Noida. With experienced VMware VCP6.5 professionals/trainers, who will help students to learn VMware VCP6.5 by making it a lightweight to the corporate standards that will help students to be prepare for the goal. We at TECHAVERA, the best institute for VMware VCP6.5 Training in Noida help students to learn VMware VCP6.5 with the help of live base projects. It is one of the most credible VMware VCP6.5 Training Institute in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full time job assistance with both basic and advanced training courses in the top most MNCs.
At TECHAVERA, we help students to understand the fundamental and advanced concept of VMware VCP6.5, we prepare them for a successful career. We have successfully trained thousands of students in Noida and have been able to turn ourselves into an institute for the best VMware VCP6.5 Training Institute for VMware VCP6.5. At TECHAVERA VMware VCP6.5 Training in Noida is conducted by professionals with years of experience in managing real time VMware VCP6.5 projects. TECHAVERA offers VMware VCP6.5 Training in various different modes i.e. VMware VCP6.5 Online Training, Classroom Training, VMware VCP6.5 Corporate Training, Fast Track Training and one-to-one training. Our experiences professions have designed our VMware VCP6.5 Training syllabus to match with the real world requirements and leading Industry norms.
TECHAVERA implements a sweet blend of a VMware VCP6.5 learning program and practical sessions to give our students optimum exposure that aids in transformation of students into a professionals. With world-class infrastructure and latest facilities, we are the best institute in Noida for VMware VCP6.5. We prepare thousands of students for the VMware VCP6.5 Classes in Noida at reasonable fees that is designed as per the student needs.
Our VMware VCP6.5 Training syllabus includes, Course Introduction, Software-Defined Data Center, Creating Virtual Machines, Center Server, Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks, Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage, Virtual Machine Management, Resource Management and Monitoring, vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance, Host Scalability, vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance, Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching, Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere Update Manager plug-in, VMware VCP6.5 Training on real time projects along with VMware VCP6.5 Placement Training in Noida.
Begin your career by taking VMware VCP6.5 classes in Noida with certified professional with 10+ years of experience in real industry. Our Professionals are subject specialists and are up-to-date in the subject they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge as they have continued to spend time in the Industry so far. They are well connected with MNCs by hiring Human Resource managers for providing the placement as soon as possible. Our professionals will help student/ understudies to develop the ability of current industry norms and standards to get the success for their dream job.
While there are a number of institutes offering VMware VCP6.5 Training in Noida, TECHAVERA is one of the best VMware VCP6.5 training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. We have a decent record for placing our students and have been placed in many IT firms and progressive start-up organizations. Our course is designed for beginners and give hands on practice where students can focus on solving VMware VCP6.5 concepts easily. We have managed to stay in the top position. Our motto is to focus on creating a learning environment with comparatively less fees, through well-defined course structures, well equipped Training labs, world-class infrastructure that overall helps students for a better learning. TECHAVERA is the leader in placing students in the top MNCs.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today to book your seat and know more about the available courses!
Course Content and Syllabus for VMware VCP6.5 Training in Noida
Introduction to VMware VCP6.5
- What you will find in this book
- Our equipment
Grounds for Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Virtualization defined
- What's in it for me?
- What is a hypervisor?
- Hypervisor Classifications
- Comparison of production hypervisors
VMware vSphere VCP 6.5
- What is VMware vSphere?
- VMware vSphere Components
- What's new in VMware vSphere VCO 6.5.
- Where should I get the ESXi ISO
- Disk based or Diskless install?
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI / iLO / iDRAC)
- Accessing your server with IPMI Remote Console
- Installing ESXi
- Using ESXI . Diagnostic Consoles
- Initial configuration using the DCUI (Console)
- Disabling IPv when it is not required
- Accessing the ESXi Embedded Host Client (Replacement for the Windows Client)
- Connecting to a standalone ESXi Host
Time in a vSphere Environment
- NTP (Linux) Time
- Windows Time
- ESXi and NTP
Active Directory and ESXi / vSphere
- Joining ESXi to Active Directory
- The Virtual Machine Remote Console
- Windows Desktop VMs
- SBS LAB 10. Building a Windows 7 VM
- SBS LAB 11. VMware Tools
- Mission Critical VMs
- SBS LAB 13. Windows Server 2012
- SBS LAB . VMware tools for w2k12
- Virtual Appliances
- SBS LAB 14. Deploy Scientific Linux Virtual Appliance deployment
- SBS LAB 15. Export/Create Virtual Appliance from Linux VM
- Virtual Machine File Types
- SBS LAB 16. Virtual machine Files and Folders
- SBS LAB 17. Files and Folders using Putty
- VM Configuration Parameters
- SBS LAB 18. Typematic Resolution
- Timekeeping in Virtual Machines
- SBS LAB 19. Disable Timekeeping for Windows Server VM
- Understanding Snapshots
- SBS LAB 20. Creating, Deleting, and Consolidating Snapshots
- vCenter Server Appliance (vCSA)
- SBS LAB 21. Installing the vCSA
- SBS LAB 22. Downloading log file bundles
- vCenter Consoles, Clients and connections
- SBS LAB 23. Virtual Appliance Management Interface (VAMI) Web console
- SBS LAB 24. vCenter Server HTML Web Client – experimental
- SBS LAB 25. vCenter Server Flash Web Client – supported for production use
vSphere Management With vCenter Server
- SBS LAB . Adding AD as LDAP ID Source
- SBS LAB 26. Initial Global Permission assignment
- SBS LAB 27. Adding ESXI server(s)
- SBS LAB 28. Licensing
- SBS LAB 29. Disabling SSH alarm
- SBS LAB 30. Configuring vCenter to send and receive email
- Scheduled Tasks
- SBS LAB 31. Scheduled Tasks
- SBS LAB . Cresting an Alarm for one Inventory Item
- SBS LAB . Creating an Alarm for the whole environment
- Networking Terms
- Virtual Switches
- SBS LAB 32. Moving a VM between Standard switches
- SBS LAB 33. Using VLANS
- Best Practices Network Configuration
- SBS LAB 34. Add physical NICs and create redundancy
- SBS LAB 35. Create separate network for non-management VMs (production)
- Standard vSwitch Properties
- SBS LAB 36. Security policy
- SBS LAB 37. Set Load Balancing
- SBS LAB 38. Set Failover Policy
- vNetwork Distributed Switches (vDS)
- SBS LAB 39. Create a vDS and Port Group
- SBS LAB 40. Migrate VMs to vDS
- SBS LAB 41. Add Port Group to vDS
- SBS LAB 42. vDS Security, Traffic Shaping, and Load Balancing
- SBS LAB 43. Remove vDS
The VMkernel port group
- What is a VMkernel in reality?
- Properties of the VMkernel
- SBS LAB 44. Create Redundant iSCSI Network Connections
- SBS LAB 45. Set vSwitch Load Balancing for compliance with vSphere™ Port Binding requirements
- Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID)
- Local Storage
- Virtual SAN (HP VSA, VSA)
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- SBS LAB 46. Add NFS Share
- SAN Storage
- Presenting Block Storage to vSphere™
- SBS LAB 47. Add ISCSI SAN Storage Adapter
- SBS LAB 48. Set Port Binding for iSCSI
- VMFS File System
- SBS LAB 49. Formatting a LUN as VMFS
- SBS LAB 50. Setting the Path Selection Policy (PSP) for one LUN (GUI)
- SBS LAB 51. Setting the default Path Selection Policy (PSP) for all LUNs (CLI)
- SBS LAB 52. Changing the Threshold for Round Robin (CLI)
VMware HA and DRS Clusters
- Reasons for clustering
- DRS and DPM
- High Availability (HA)
- vMotion and Fault Tolerance (FT)
- VMkernel interfaces
- SBS LAB 53. Create vmkernel interface for vMotion and FT
- SBS LAB 54. Join Class data center
- SBS LAB 55. Test vMotion
- SBS LAB 56. Create HA and DRS cluster
- SBS LAB 57. Advanced cluster parameters
vSphere™ Fault Tolerance (FT)
- SBS LAB . Enabling FT on a VM
- Storage DRS
- SBS LAB 58. Create a Storage DRS luster
- SBS LAB 59. Demo Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler (sDRS)
- Distributed Power Management (DPM)
- SBS LAB 60. Configure DPM
- vMotion Troubleshooting
- Diagnose vMotion Network Errors
- HA Troubleshooting
- HA Slot Calculations
Advanced vSphere™ Permissions, Cloud Computing and Resource
- Understanding vSphere™ Roles and Privileges
- SBS LAB 61. Create a vSphere™ Role for users/groups
- Understanding Resource Pools
- SBS LAB 62. Create Resource Pool(s)
- Understanding vSphere™ Permissions
- SBS LAB 63. Apply vSphere™ user-defined Role to a Resource Pool
- SBS LAB 64. Apply vSphere™ user-defined Role to a vNetwork (Port Group)
- SBS LAB 65. Apply vSphere™ user-defined Role to a Storage Volume
Virtual Machine Deployment Techniques
- Templates and Clones
- SBS LAB 67. Create a vCenter Clone
- SBS LAB 68. Use vSphere™ Customization Specification (Sysprep)
- SBS LAB 69. Convert to template
- SBS LAB 70. Deploy a new VM from Template
- Preparing VMs for production use
- SBS LAB 71. Extending a VM disk live
- SBS LAB 72. Adding a disk to a mission critical Server
- SBS LAB 73. Static IP and domain join
- SBS LAB 74. Creating proper service account
vSphere™ Health and Continuity
- SBS LAB 75. Gather health info with RVTools
- Memory Conservation Techniques
- Transparent Page Sharing
- Memory Ballooning
- ESXi Memory Swapping
- CPU Management
- CPU Scheduling Affinity
- Shares, Reservations, and Limits
- SBS LAB 75. Test Shares, Reservations and limits using CPU Busy
Performance Charts and Monitoring
- Metrics and Thresholds
- Using Performance Charts
Backup Techniques for a Virtualized Data Center
- Third Party Backup in vSphere
- SBS LAB 76. Configure a Windows server as vSphere™
- SBS LAB 77. Installing Veeam Backup & Replication
- SBS LAB 78. Configure Veeam
- SBS LAB 79. Configuring a backup job
- SBS LAB 80. Restoring from a backup
Appendix A – Useful Tools
- SBS LAB 81. SBS LAB – Installing Notepad++
- SBS LAB 82. SBS LAB – Installing WinSCP
- SBS LAB 83. SBS LAB – Using Gparted
- SBS LAB 84. SBS LAB – Installing RVTools
- Classic Shell
- SBS LAB 85. SBS LAB – Classic Shell
- SBS LAB 86. SBS LAB – Using IOmeter to Analyze SAN Performance
- SBS LAB 87. SBS LAB – Analyzing the Network With Wireshark
- SBS LAB 88. SBS LAB –Using Wireshark to Determine Traffic Origin/Destination
vCenter Server for Windows
- SBS LAB 89. MSSQL 2k12 for VMware
- SBS LAB 90. Database creation for vCenter Server
- SBS LAB 91. ODBC DSN
- SBS LAB 92. Installing vCenter Server
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE VMware VCP6.5 TRAINING
- VMware VCP6.5-Training at noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best VMware VCP6.5 Training at noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The VMware VCP6.5-training at noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The VMware VCP6.5 trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera’s VMware VCP6.5-Training Institute at noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the VMware VCP6.5-Training Institute at noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24x7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart VMware VCP6.5 classes at noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The VMware VCP6.5 classes at noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The VMware VCP6.5 Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The VMware VCP6.5 Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- VMware VCP6.5-Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the VMware VCP6.5-training Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR VMware VCP6.5 TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s VMware VCP6.5-training institute at Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE VMware VCP6.5 TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best VMware VCP6.5-Training Center at Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.